BioRender "How-to" Support Page
Browse through our step-by-step guide below to help you with all of the BioRender features!
Can't find what you need? Click here to contact us - we're here to help!
How do I...
- Create a new illustration from scratch
- Create an illustration using templates
- Upload my own icons/images
- Change the color of an icon
- Save to My Library
- Request an icon/asset
- Recover a previous version of my illustration
- Create a copy of my illustration
- Export (download) my illustration
- Share my illustration with a friend/colleague
Upload my own images/icons
To upload your own images / icons to your library:
Select ‘Upload’ in the left-hand categories panel
2. Click the ‘Upload files’ button, select your file and click 'Open'
(note: acceptable file format include jpg, png, and svg
3. Create a ‘title’ and relevant ‘tags’ for your icon (this will it easier for you to search for it later)
4. Click ‘Upload’ to add it to your Uploads library
5. Click and drag onto the canvas!